After my dear friend shared her #20FactsAboutMe on her blog, now it's my turn. I have posted this on Instagram, but I thought it would be fun to share it here too. I changed some points and it still a real fact about myself. So here you go:
2. I feel my best while I'm wearing comfy tee, jeans, and flatshoes.
3. I can't drive and I don't have driver's license. But I do ride motorcycle and I have license for that.
4. I have a big big big crush with Hello Kitty. She had received rumours about what she really is. You know what, I don't care either she is a girl or a cat, my love for Kitty is real.
5. I hate yellow colored veggies/fruits. I hate pineapple, I hate durian, I hate jackfruit, I hate corn. But I love lemons, bananas and mangoes! Wait, is mango yellow or orange colored? Never mind.
6. Grumpy faces happen to me when I don't find my coffee in the morning. Lately, iced brewed coffee from McDonalds is my favorite. It's cheap, it's hot weather-friendly and it's iced coffee.
It might looked little bit watery, but it tasted niceee
8. I quit drinking soda since high school, I guess. Now I'm trying to cut drinking Teh Botol.
9. I always want to dye my hair! Once I bought a hair color foam from Etude House, because it doesn't cause a big damage for my hair. I was planning to dye my hair when I got back to Guangzhou. I was so excited until guilty feelings came to me for not telling Mom about my plan (my Mom said I supposed to be proud of my black hair, and Raissa said so hehe). Long story short, I confessed to my Mom and she was mad and warn me never dare to try this again (':
10. I love everything that goes with cookies' n cream or Oreo things. Ice cream, milkshake, chocolate, cakes, anything!
11. Wednesday is my favorite day in week.
12. I'm totally a family-girl. I love hanging out with my family, Sunday is our day. We usually go for casual lunch or dinner after church. Little informations about my family members: A serious yet humorous man Dad ever, a Mom who loves to laugh until she cries, and also two young brothers who like to share awkward and silly jokes.
Old picture taken by my granny last December. We were almost tanned!
13. I'm a typical blood type A and also proud to be an INFJ.
14. I love grey and black for my outfits. But I try to wear bright color sometimes to cheer up my mood.
15. My money mostly goes for books and coffees... also bubble drinks.
16. I used to work at Starbucks for seven months. Now I work from home, running an online shop business, tutoring Chinese, and helping Mom to organize her culinary business.
17. This is how Andreas describes me: tough, organized, grumpy, a cry-baby, "chubby belly". (Really honey? Chubby belly? Really?)
18. My favorite movies all the time: The Devil Wears Prada, Freedom Writers, Julie and Julia.
19. I am an ugly when I got really sick. I don't want to go anywhere except my bed.
20. I always believe one of verses in Bible: A man reaps what he sows.