Friday, July 22, 2011

Eat in Guangzhou: Another 'Hongkong'

Okay, it's a lame title, but what I will show you below something related to Hongkong (again).
Remember that I've mentioned before in this post about one of Hongkong restaurant near my school? I had my dinner today there. I'm not really hungry so I just ate this delicious mian (noodle ♨) . 
It tastes like Indomie, Indonesian instant noodle, hahaha. But this is different, there were couple sausages and eggs in the noodle, really YUM! Actually this is my favorite order when winter season, but it's okay too if you eat in summer.

gongzaimian

me hongkong jin

Oh, I don't really sure it should be day two or day three, but there was a bonus post so I think this should be "day two". Enjoyyyyy! Slruppp!

8 comments:

  1. My stomach is growling looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... wanna try that! i love sunny side up eggs...

    xitsagirlthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. food! looks so yummy!!
    hehe thanks for the sweet comment too ;)
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SLURRRPPP !! that looks really amazing and delicious !


    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. keliatannya simpel tp sungguh menggoda~~

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated, and I reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...