Friday, July 29, 2011

Eat in Guang Zhou: 金家园 (Jin Jia Yuan)

Guang Zhou was very hot yesterday. SO HOT. I got a terrible headache but I am okay now. A glass of vitamin c helps me to get better. Me and boyfriend had Korean dishes for our lunch yesterday. Basically, I don't really like Korean dishes, it tastes different with other Asian foods (is it only me or you think so too?) But no in this place. The restaurant located not far from my boyfriend's university. I think they cook in different way, I am not sure.

Photobucket
 Korean popular dishes Naengmyeo

I don't really understand why many of my friends love to eat cold noodles. It's good but it's hard to swallow. Feels like stuck on my throat. I felt bad I didn't finish it, so sorry ): Lesson today: never order what you aren't going to eat it.

Photobucket
Delicious Squid Rice, I supposed to order this!

Photobucket
Spicy Rice Cake, or in Korean is Tteokbokki 떡볶이 This is my favoriteeeeeeee!
The only dishes that I finished LOL

Anyway, GOOD NEWS. The last Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 2 FINALLY will be shown in Guangzhou theater on 4th August! My royal piano exam is on 3rd, so I guess I will have a refreshing day after it. Please remind me to bring a box of tissue, because I know I will cry hard (': 


ps: hey there, I wanna to ask about my blog images, are they working on your browser? Because my friend said her browser couldn't load the images. I checked my Photobucket account already, and I found there's a little problem last night so I can't see the images too. What about you? Tell me so I can fix it. Thank you (:

12 comments:

  1. that squid rice looks soooo delicious janeee~ and also the tteokpokki :D
    same like you, me dont really like jajangmyeon too.. it taste lil'bit weird :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes I can't see the picts... idk why but I can't

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can see the images clearly. :) the foods seem so yummy, especially the ! and good luck for your piano exam! :D

    sequindoesnotshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures look just fine here on my screen
    and my o my, you are making me hungry!!!

    regarding your comment on my remixing challenge, I would definitely do it again!
    but maybe in December. with winter inspired outfits :)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    PS. good luck on your piano exam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihi i love korean food,but it's too spicy for me :(
    so every time i eat korean food, i always end up drinking for like 5 glasses of water BEFORE i finish my food. hahaha
    and i could see your photos anw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i could see the pics.. sometimes photobucket has this problem.
    btw the all the food looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummmmmm !
    yummy food ! :P

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loks like you had a fabulous vacation!
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg,, I always want for that jajangmyeon..
    it looks nice and yummy. :3

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated, and I reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...