Newbie Place!

Holla finally I'm back to the blogsphere! It has been a week since I moved here, the new dorm. What can say... WOW. Yes, my new dorm it's a WOW. I can hear everyone keep saying that our new dorm building is the best dorm in our school *of course it is!*. The best thing is, we have FREE internet connection for two months! Dancing around, haha! Anyway, you have to visit our dorm by night, very beautifulllll. Ahh, I just love this place! This atmosphere! Someday I will show you the outdoor view. Tonight, I'm just gonna show you my new desk, gahgah :P A little bit different from the old one, I was so happy I can decorate my new desk again. Fyi, I have 3 roomates, just like before in the old place, but different roomates. Each person in a room have our own desk and bed, the bed is top of the desk. Can you imagine that? It reminds me to my old bed when I was a kid, tehee. So this is my new favorite place to work, study, internet surfing, anything!

kamarbaru1
This is my favorite side of my studying desk. I put of all my CDs collection on top, which I brought them all from Jakarta, the center is all of my books collection, some of them I brought too from home and some I bought here and the last part is random. The stationery place, little monkey from a friend, a big money-box (the pink one) and also my handphone case (the black one, one of Japanese cartoon character, I forgot what the name it is!) I patched something if you noticed, a little memo (or maybe kind of post-it) there, I write anything that I have to do that day.

kamarbaru3
On the left side, I have these all. My beauties things and the others. There are some my meal set plus my breakfast on the top.

And this is the whole desk's view! Perfect! :D
kamarbaru2

I'm pretty sure there are will be some more random things later on my desk. Actually, I have another hidden place on the bottom, but I won't share them, kkk. Oh right, I got the most cleanest and tidiest desk in my room! *applauseee* hahaha! I'm so good to arrange something orderly, I learned it from my mom and dad since I was little. They would be so proud if they know. About my new roomates, thanks God I have awesome roomies! We share our wardrobe together, mix it match that, go shopping together on weekend and cooking together for dinner. Speaking of the wardrobe, this is my new wardrobe.

kamarbaru4
Mostly autumn-winter outfits, I prepared anything for it, the summer outfits I placed them on top. A little bit messy in there so I have to clean them up later.

Thank you guys for the comments since I left. I'm very fine right now. And there's one question from Stevia - The Sweetest Escape, "If you can spend a lovely day as someone else, who would you be? :)" thanks Stevia for asking, this is a hard one, haha! Hmm... I would be a cooking chef! Haha! I'm so into cooking stuffs since this last month, I was wondering it would be a perfect, lovely day as you can said it, if I could be a chef. I cook something special for some people that I love, I cook something based on my own recipes, ahhh... this will be a lovely day! (:

It's almost mid-night here, I should make some comments in the other blogs, thanks God again I don't have my morning class tomorrow! Have a good night friends, blessed night!

Comments

  1. oh, im so excited for yo! i havent tried staying in a dorm, but i'm staying in my aunt's house because their house is near to university belt! i wanna try to live in the dorm and be independent even fr a short time! i want to experience having a roommates too! haha! well, your desk is so cute with cute stuff and i can picture out what your bed looks like... but im still excited to see them! jane, thanks so much for your kind comments over my blog! take care!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really love to cook, and I think you can cook well? am i right? hehe
    seems you love the new dorm, that's good :)

    btw, they're my friends, I didn't go with my sister at that day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your green lamp !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dorm is lovely, I love how you had arranged it, and the storage looks really nice. You are so tidy, my stuff is just everywhere (including on the floor) in my room!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u so much for your comment sweetie..
    Btw I love the green purse!

    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great room!

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog!!!! are you live in china for school? wooow

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dorm seems awesome and I love how you decorated your desk! Hope everything's going well with you and your classes.

    And I haven't been losing weight - it might just be the angle the picture was taken at. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything looks amazingly ordered and tidy, I wish I could say I have the same situation in all my rooms but I guess not really :P but I'm getting there :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so organized! and all the little decorative toys are so cute on your shelf

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's a pretty and neat room, hope you'll find it comfortable <3S : i'm having a giveaway on my blog. Join here : http://www.luce-dale.com/2011/09/giveaway-define-your-up.html <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. my sister has just gone to china to continue her study, and i remember her packing all the wintery clothes in her baggage. how cold is autumn and winter in china?

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for answering my question!
    a chef, huh? Interesting! Cook me some good meal! LOL

    Aww.. You make me missing my dorm room-mates as well. Tears.. It was a fun one and a half year. Hopefully your friendship lasts longer than mine :p

    Your desk is so neat! Can I steal you for a day to help me clean my room. Just kidding! (notreally)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your room and your blog ;)

    http://aliceinshoppingland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The room looks really nice. Everything look so organize, wish my room would be like that lol.

    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you are soO neat!

    http://beforeiturn25.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice room, I like it! Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a great blog with beautiful pictures :) i really like it!

    love, lola

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is inspiring. im going to post my new room picts soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated and I'll reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Secrets from Ex-Starbucks Barista You Might Want To Know