Not A Resolution
This is not a resolution list, but something that I want to do MORE in this twenty twelve year.
So, here they are:
1. My mom said, “You’re growing up, stop buying t-shirts already! You should buy something make you mature or anything. And for shoes, go get some heels or flats, anything girlie.” Well, I think she’s totally right! So I stop buying sneakers and t-shirts, try to get some pretty flats and beautiful blouses or shirts in this year! Currently craving for these: Malta Button Top by Cotton On, Blue Sweater from H&M and a beautiful backpack from J.ESTINA (which is seems so impossible to get it ^^;). I'm looking for some new flats too!
2. I am always having a lack of creative writing, after I realized, I don’t read any books in last year. I mean, yes I read... but I don’t put a commitment to read it. You should have a commitment in diet-project, in a marriage or relationship, you will make a relationship with book so I think we should have the commitment thing. I try to read at least 1 book in two months. Any recommendations? (:
3. Remembered the first time I bought some make-up things and my Mom was so happy about that! She thought that her only daughter is really growing up! :P
But sadly, until now, I cannot use them well. I failed to put eyeliner, failed to put eye shadow, even not so good to put mascara (but I know the result after I put mascara, IT’S FABULOUS! My eyes look so perfect!). I watch some videos tutorial for helping me so, and now I’m so craving for Gel Eyeliner by Maybelline, and I wanna ask you guys, can you tell me the best liquid eyeliner for the beginner and for monolids eyes like me? I will be waiting for the answers, thank you so much!
4. This is the most important! I’d gained some weights last month and my friends keep saying to me the words like, “are you gaining some weight? You look… full.” BAH! This is not very good! Last month when my Mom visited me, she also said the same thing that I definitely need to lose weights! I’m not doing a diet project, BUT, I’m doing to do a habit calls: EAT HEALTHY FOODS. I’ve made a healthy-rules board on my wall what I’m going to do everyday, like eat fruits and veggies everyday, workouts at least 20 minutes/day, avoid high calories food etc. So far, I lose 2 pounds, I’m near to my basic healthy body! :D
5. And the end, always be grateful for today. Anything happens good or bad, sad or happy, we have to say THANKS to our God, because He’s good.
“Thank God because He's good, because His love never quits.”–Psalm 118:1.