Counting Your Happiness
Do you usually count your happiness in a day? What’s happiness to you? Happiness is always around you, it is just you want it or not. Happiness comes every time in anywhere. I read a post from Alodita about “counting your happiness”, and last night unfortunately I found Tara's post about same thing too. She followed by Alodita’s post and made her own happiness list.
There’s a lot of happiness I got recently, well… every day! Let’s see what I got here:
- Started from Tuesday, I’m officially becoming a piano instructor. Okay, or just call it simple… piano teacher.
- And the next two days, I got a very nice compliment from my friend about something that I’ve done.
- Yesterday when I was in class, my Mom sent me pictures of my dog at home and I couldn’t stop to laugh! She’s very adorable dog! Now I miss her.
- My boyfriend and his brother came back to Guangzhou two days ago from a business trip. Although their flight was delayed because the bad weather, but thanks God they arrived safely.
- I cooked today for lunch, tasted good but… I AM SO FULL NOW! *pokesbelly*
- I learned to play a new song from Israel Houghton, “Jesus at The Center” with my friend, I used to learn this song before, but now I can sing and play thing song. I’m so happy! <3
- This is a guilty pleasure. But I didn’t know why I spent my money for a portion of chicken wings plus chicken nuggets from McDonalds few days ago and ate them alone in my room. I feel bad. Really. But, it’s weird now I’m writing it in my happiness list.
- Fransiska (the one I mentioned before on previous post) is on her birthday today! Me and some friends are going to give her a birthday present tonight. I hope she will like it!
- My brother finally got his very first job too in Bali! As a piano instructor too, how cool is that! Yeah! *high five*
- Finishing this list and I’m so very very happy.