Life Under Berry(gram)

This is a post represent my apologize for lack updates. Freegate has a big problem these days, I'm afraid it doesn't available anymore for social-networking reasons (am still okay without Facebook or Twitter, but no with blogging T.T).

I made a new look for my blog, can you see it? Yes, the new pink header! *clapping*

Thanks to Photoshop for helping me, since I don't have special ability with Photoshop thing (it's really for a long time I didn't touch this blue icon with "Ps" logo), it has done with simple one. Who doesnt't love simplicity? Less is better!

Anyway, we are almost halfway through the year. We are in the mid of October already, life is getting FASTER MAN. FASTER. There are so many things wait to be done, so let's focus for our major goals this year and no regrets in the end (:

I just had a single trip to Hong Kong two days ago with Andreas. Yippie yay!. He came for two weeks to have some business things and a little rest from his work. Nice, fun, TIRED trip. We always love Hong Kong... always. Hong Kong is a magic place for me. Sure I will have a solo trip to Hong Kong someday!

 My favorite shot from the trip, what do you think? 

the largest Forever 21 I've ever seen! too bad 
I didn't buy anything *sobs* oh, it's located in Causeway Bay, Hongkong.

make sure you try this whenever you come visit to Hong Kong! :D
actually this picture is taken by the first time I visited Hong Kong. You can check the "trip diary" right here

I dare myself to take some nice pictures with my Blackberry camera these days. Surprisingly, it's not that bad. And thanks again to Photoshop! It always makes my ordinary picture become an extraordinary one. I made a quote about Photoshop, sounds like: Anything possible if you believe in Photoshop. LOL. But it's true, you don't have to be so desperate want a bulky camera (although I do hiks), me here so happy with my phone camera. The pictures above all taken by Blackberry's camera and a touch by Photoshop. Not bad, huh? You can try it, go Google to find some simple coloring or editing picture tutorial.

Another batch from Berrygram (hahahaha yes I named it LMAO) and a short stories for each picture right here.


  •  1) "Passion": Introducing my favorite perfume, it called... "Passion" by Franck Olivier. Andre gave me this as a birthday present last year, and he gave me again the new one. I never known why he gave me this perfume after I "read" the PASSION word on the box-- my, and of course his favorite word ever. The most powerful word to make us still alive and keep chase for our passion. You can say this a magic perfume whenever you use it, it really makes my day! (: 
  •  2) It's a cheeseburger!: Cute doodles on one of McDonalds wall in 大沙头 disctrict.
  •  3) Red Saturday: This is a random shot; everthing was in red, and yeah... that's my dear Blackberry. It was taken by iPad if you wonder why my Blackberry was there :P
  •  4) "10 more minutes...": Please be honest to me... whose favorite words is this, especially in the morning? *raise up your hand* hahaha. It's adorable, right? I always wanted to buy a sleeping mask but never find the nice one. Finally I found this cute things last week, bravo! 

So, this is my life under the Berrygram (can I spell it like that from now? :D) and hope you guys have a wonderful day! Give you a really nice song from Planetshakers feat. Israel Houghton right here as a closing. Ciao!


Comments

  1. i'm proud of you, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your new banner! It's nice seeing some snapshots from your life and your trip to Hong Kong! It's on one of my places I really want to visit. I remember the Forever 21 there was opening a year ago and they asked to use one of my pictures! I wonder if they ever did...but either way they never told me. :(

    I love that "10 more minutes" picture though. I feel that way every morning. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen!
      Seriously they did? Aww that's too bad, maybe there would be another chance! And make sure someday you come to visit HK, don't forget to tell me :D anyway, is it in a evening right of your place? if yes, have a good night! (:

      Delete
  3. your life is a sweet roller coaster, the forever 21 shop is so huge<3 beautiful diary.
    mind following each other, dear?
    http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go to Hong Kong some day! There are just so many places that I want to visit.

    Stop by our blog and enter our giveaway for a pair of Crystal Stud Earrings.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    Marcchanel'ette

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i like that song, jane! and i miss your blog post so much! hope you blog more often!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated and I'll reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Secrets from Ex-Starbucks Barista You Might Want To Know