1. I'm gonna be twenty-two soon and I reaaaally want something magical happens.
2. I plan to make my own dream job. A little bit think about being an entrepreneur :P
3. Whenever I write, I want to inspire. But then these words came up to me: "Don't write because you're eager to inspire, write because you have something to say." -@lilymarp
4. So, I stop writing for wrong motivation. Every words you read here purely from my heart, I need to say it.
5. I start thinking about marriage. What? You're getting married? No. But hey, since the first I started dating with my boyfriend, our main goal is getting married. We've been together for 3 years, we are already in 20-something-age, so I think it's totally normal to start thinking about it.
6. Sometimes I find myself fear about future. Fear about my dreams, fear about passion, fear about my job, fear about myself.. but it's okay, God said. Jeremiah 29:11- keep in faith (:
7. Where are friends going?
8. This is a little secret. One of my favorite role model becomes prettier and brighter. I hope we can meet again. (cheesy boo!)
9. I should give up of fried-foods. And really have a heart to do workouts at least 3 times a week.
10. I also found some people choose to fight their dreams, and the others stop and quit.
Happy Tuesday and stay awesome! ♡