Sunday, August 11, 2013

Room Tour | First ever vlog!



My first vlog finally published! 

As I said in the video, I always wanted to make a vlog, since I’ve watched lots of videos on Youtube. I think it’s gonna be fun to make one. It’s been more than 35 days since I moved in and surprisingly, I am getting used to the new life here. Change is good, right? 

Why a room tour? Since I was in college, I lived in a dorm where I shared with three roommates. And whenever I came home, I also shared a room with my brothers. I miss own a bedroom. Thanks God, I got my bedroom back in our new house! I was busy everyday in the first week to decorate this room. It’s still kinda empty, the wall is too big and Mom doesn't allow me to use wallpaper. I need more pictures frame I guess, or other ideas maybe? Please let me know.

Some other things I didn’t mention in the video:
1. You can find most of my things are Hello Kitty. The question comes up, “are you a fan of this kitty cat?” The answer is: YES. 2. But, I don’t have a pink-themed bedroom since I love Kitty ((: 3. And you maybe ask why there is a pair of shoes on the bookcase? Well.. one of my best friend bought me that shoes, because she knows I can’t give up of sneakers. The fact is, both of the shoes are right side! I realized it when I was trying the shoes, and I was like, “what's the problem of this shoes?” I told my best friend at last and she just laughed and ended up crying. Haha. It’s okay, even I cannot wear it, but the shoes looks so cool on the bookcase. Problem solved! 4. My bookcase is still empty. My stuffs that I packed from Guangzhou hasn’t arriving yet. There will be dozen of books fulfill the bookcase I promise. Until they arrived, I am gonna show the updates of my bookcase.




Note: You may need a headset for helping you hear the video’s voice. I didn’t expect my voice is gonna be that low and sorry about my English (plus the accent) :P




So, that’s it! Sorry again about the quality, because I just use my pocket camera for filming, but the result is okay too for me. Thank you so much for watching the video and stay awesome!

3 comments:

  1. I always want to make vlog but still don't have a time :( Nice post anyway. Mind to follow each other? ^^~

    Join my Pretty Little Things Giveaway, win pretty jewelry from Romwe. Click HERE. OPEN WORLDWIDE!! Ends in August 25th.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. #shouting house tour house tour! hahaha. great job you did there. gahh I want my own bedroom too. tunggu tanggal mainnya yah wkwk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super late on commenting on this, but your room is so cute!

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated, and I reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...