I MET GIRLS' GENERATION!

Yes! Can you believe that?
I met this nine gorgeous girls in my dream, last night, practically.


Okay.. please don't say I sound pathetic. The truth is, I didn't attend the concert, which is RIGHT NOW, in Jakarta. My best friend is on the place and just report some pictures to me and guess what..

I am so thrilling!

Watch Girls' Generation concert is one my dream this year. I have been dreaming of this for two years and still not have a chance. I remember once I prayed, the girls are gonna held a solo concert in Indonesia, and then they made it. I knew about the concert two month ago, at the end of July. It's kinda late, too late maybe. When I searched for the tickets, the best spot are SOLD OUT, just in few days! I don't wanna spend my money for the lowest price, because I had a promise to myself if someday I could join a concert, it's gonna be my first official SNSD concert, and I want to make it perfect. But, the problem is.. that time I just started my job, and I don't have too much money for pay. I was thinking maybe this is just not the right time, but once again, I hate to give up on my dream ):

I am so sad, truthfully. I was trying to be happy for anyone who are attending the concert right now. And I realized I am just being so childish today. I was babbling with my boyfriend about this and all can he said was, "maybe next time, you will get the chance." *meh so cliche :P*

Well, maybe for me it's just all about priority. My number one priority for now is all about my job.
I just started my job and is also not possible asking my parents for money. Money is just another problem I should solve for the sake of growing-up-part.

So, I guess.. I will see you next time, pretty girls. I will say, not me being unlucky for not attending your concert, it just you guys not so lucky to meet me (tehee~). For anybody who are watching right now, please have some fun! It's our dream comes true, make the girls coming to our country holding a concert. Take care girls, and boys. And sorry about this post, I just have to let it out, and blog is the best and right place. Never mind me, just stay awesome!

PS: this is me, wearing my Girls' Generation official goodies. Me ready for the concert too! (well.. look like a miss-ambassador-something-for-them).

Comments

  1. i want met them so badly!!! too bad I cant watch their concert :3

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated, and I reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Secrets from Ex-Starbucks Barista You Might Want To Know

Hidup Sederhana = Hidup Cukup

7 Things I've Learned as a New Mom (and the list goes on)