Pandawa Beach | You are gonna fall in love

Monday, October 21, 2013

One day, if you come to Bali, you have to visit this place. Because guess what, you are gonna fall in love just like me. 

This wonderful and beautiful beach called Pandawa Beach. I have been here two times in a week. Last Monday I came here with friends Andre. I heard from Mom and Dad before about Pandawa Beach, they said it's really beautiful and different from the other beaches in Bali. I was so curious and then the day after my friend took us here. Gosh, this beach looks hot! People come this place usually for relaxing, you can rent a couple seat, you can read a book, sunbathing (like most of people do!) or maybe sleeping. If you want to just take some beautiful pictures, it's okay too. And oh, you can also rent a canoe with your friends, bf/gf, or anybody, just for two person in one canoe. Romantic, isn't it? I told my boyfriend when he visits me back, we should do this :P Sadly, I don't have so much time to spend, so I was just enjoying the lucent sands and water.

The second time was just few days ago. I got a sudden job to be a guide plus translator for a Chinese tourist. She came Bali alone and she can't speak English either. When I knew we would come to Pandawa Beach again, I was extremely happy! I told Kelly (yes, Chinese people have an English name which they give to themselves) this is the most beautiful beach in Bali I ever knew. When we arrived, she just couldn't blinked an eye, her eyes rounding up and she ran to the beach happily. We spend some minutes here to enjoy the view. Kelly took some seaweeds and they look like a toy, it was so elastic. She wanted to take them home but at the end she decided to let them go again in the sea. Yeah, we cannot steal what belongs to the nature, kids! 

Last week has been so hectic yet fun for me. I was tired but feel great too. Dad and little brother also my boyfriend came again, we spend quality time together, I got this job as a guide (even I am not an official tour guide) and knowing some new people. It's Monday again and back to work! A post without pictures absolutely nothing. Have a good Monday and stay awesome (:

 Yes, this is her, Kelly! 

I am not sure what supposed to call these, isn't it seaweed?

4 comments:

  1. My pandawa beach looks breath taking!
    kinda make me want to go back to Bali this year.. altho I just went on January.. LOL

    anyway, pretty new layout :)

    <3

    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandawa beach is absolutely gorgeous and the water is beautiful. I'm definitely adding it to my list of places to visit in the future. :) Have a great day at work today!

    ReplyDelete