Monday, November 18, 2013

Wanderrgirl Blog Challenge #2: I Downloaded LINE sticker for Philippines

One day, I watched Haiyan Typhoon news that showing us that a young woman cried so hard because she lost everything and the thing makes my heart breaks, she couldn't do anything during the typhoon and after she survived, she just realized, she lost her son.

When the first time I knew about this typhoon, I was like not even care. But that was a short scene woke me up to do something for all Haiyan victims.

To be honest, I am not into a volunteering activity, but it doesn't mean I don't even care about what happens around me or in this world. Around seven years ago, the day after Christmas, tsunami attacked Aceh and that was a really bad dream for our country. But we thank to God, He let people around the world helped and prayed for us. Now, turn to me, I took a little chance to help Philippines.

I decided to donate by downloading this LINE sticker set "Pray for Philippines".


(special LINE character stickers to cheer up the typhoon victims. Proceeds will be donated to help rebuild the affected areas)


Maybe I can't do much on the spot for helping who needs there, this is just a little thing I can do for dear Filipino friends. And of course my prayer always be with you all. Stay strong and please believe that there still a hope and a rainbow will come after the storm. Don't be afraid, don't lose faith, my friend. 

PS: Indonesian Red Cross (Palang Merah) also makes a donation for Philippines. Please follow their twitter @palangmerah for more information. People around the world make a move for Filipino friends!


1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for your concerns to my country and countrymen! :)

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated, and I reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...