It's only one day left until we greet 2015, I'm beyond excited for a new year! This year has been passed just like that, but I am so glad I am standing right here right now. What do you guys plan to do? New year's eve this time we just spend night at home, since Bali is loaded, going outside definitely not a good idea. Here I am writing my favorite things in 2014 and some unseen photos. Looking back always feel good, those memories remind me again how amazing things happened because of God's grace. I hope you guys have a great one. Happy (soon) new year!
1. The first month of this year, me and Andreas started to look for our wedding's venue, along with our family. We only went for three venues because wedding chapel in Bali are too much and too tempting! Good news: We booked and fully paid already!
3. My first teaching experience not in a regular class. I was teaching Mandarin in a resort for their staffs. Absolutely amazing experience!
4. My best friend made a visit to Bali, out of nowhere! It was like my birthday suprise but not.
5. First Nyepi experience. I got goosebumps how the entire island "turn off" the electricity and activities for whole day.
7. Officially 12 months in Bali!
8. Soft opening for our family business first outlet, Jesrisoles. Blessed blessed!
10. Wedding preparations and marriage stuffs are getting so serious.
12. Move my butt finally to hit the gym.
14. Turning 23 - last stop being single lady.
16. Collecting my gratitude things in this gratitude jar for a year.
17. Christmas's lesson this year: Enjoy every little things with a grateful heart, they are God's miracles.
18. Year-end family getaway!
Anyway, still praying for AirAsia QZ8501, such a heartbreaking news at the end of year ): My prayers and thoughts with families and friends, stay strong and God is with us.