5 Pictures of Tuesday 05

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

5 Pictures of Tuesday is back! Sorry for a real lack updates, I have some Tuesday pictures in my folder actually. I have a serious problem about internet connection at home (we still couldn't find any good provider), so I am just using my phone's internet packet. I just don't care about using too much, I am really eager to share these pictures. Beside, someone asked me to make a post about this feature again. Hey, this is for you :P

(1) Well, apparently.. there are some honey "moon" in a honey "stars" cereal pack. Good to know!

 (2) This morning, I supposed to go to the beach for running, with Mom and Jeven (my brother). Sadly, rain keeps falling down. So I did little sketch for my blog layout. And a little reading on Abby's blog. I miss reading her pretty blog!

 (3) Today is holiday and I plan to spend my time in my bed. Yeaaaaah.

(4) Peeking into my working space. I re-arranged my corkboard with some new and fresh motivations, quotes and other reminders. See the little woody thing hanging on the top of the board? It's a Christmas present from my best friend, Kina. A carved of my name and a description of itself, then a Bible verse. I love it!  

(5) Habis hujan, terbitlah terang. Yes! Thanks God, I can go the beach later!

4 comments:

  1. I love your table and those cute hello kitty ;)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the fact that you also put keyboard stickers to your laptop. LIKE ME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated and I'll reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (: