Random Questions Before Bed

Monday, March 2, 2015

1. What is your current obssesion? 
Zumba class! 

2. What is your weirdest obsession? 
I don't think I have one.

3. What are you wearing today? 
For now, I'm just wearing comfy pajamas and I'm ready for bed after this. 

4. What's for dinner today?
Samchan kecap and telor balado. All homemade by masterchef Mom *mouthwatering*

5. Why is today special?
Because today is Monday, everything is new to begin with, 

6. What would you like to learn to do?

7. What's the last thing you bought? 

8. What are you listening to right now?
"My Lady" - EXO

9. What is your favorite weather? 
First, I'm glad that I had chance to experience in four-seasons country, yihaaa! My favorite would be fall season. The weather is completely warm and everything is going in neutral colors (like my stocking, my jacket and the leaves). 

10. What is your most challenging goal right now? 
That would be a secret for now. Hehehe 

11. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? 
Hmmm, somewhere near to Starbucks or supermarket? :P

12. What would you like to have in your hands right now? 
Grass jelly milk tea from Chatime! *slurppppp*

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? 
Hong Kong or Taiwan. Ah, imagine myself having pineapple bun and iced milk tea for breakfast in the morning. Hmmm...

14. Which language do you want to learn?
English, with british accent and its slang vocabs! 

15. What do you look for in a friend? 
Loyalty and honesty. 

16. Who do you want to meet in person?
Diana Rikasari, because I have been reading too much of her old blogposts recently. I couldn't get rid of her! Why someone has to be so bubbly and positive like her? 

17. What's your favorite type of music? 
K-pop, is that a type of music? Oh or you mean something like... jazz? classic? Yes I love them too. 

18. What is your dream job? 
Novelist. 

19. If you had $100 now what would you spend it on? 
Books? :D 

20. Do you love your life? 
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment