Words Can Heal, Words Can Kill

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

 Quote credit to Diana Rikasari and her #88LoveLife book

You know sometimes in any kind of relationships, when I am about into an argument and find someone saying things that not please myself, I always turn a really bad guy. I am easily hurting someone with my words, and you know exactly what would happen next after hurting someone. It even becomes worse if that person who is someone important in my life. I say sorry and the person (if I'm lucky enough) accepts my apologize and forgive me, then the problem solved. At this point, I forget something. Something that I can't take it back from the person I hurted. Yes ladies, sometimes words can heal someone, words can lift someone else up, the other times words can kill and hurt someone. Both good or bad words, they would be planted forever in someone's heart. You can't take it back. So, feel before thinking, think before speaking. #lessonlearned

Quick update! My friend, Jesslyn, who designed my #PassionTalk book's cover, and now designed my wedding invitation, texted me yesterday, told me that my invitations are finally done printed and the company shipped them all to her home. Yay! I can't wait to see them all! The printing process actually makes me and Andreas nervous for weeks. The company doesn't let us to have first print as a sample (you know, usually when you are about to print bunch of files, you have to see the first printed result, to check all contents, colors, materials, etc). It does make me crazy, guys! We might not have a massive numbers of our invitations, but still we have hundreds to print out! Thanks God, Jesslyn told me everything were fine, the result came out as her expectations. I'm so relieved and so thankful. Work and plan a long-distance wedding with your long-distance fiance seriously not a real good idea. Please learn from my experiences ladies.

Have a good day for you all, stay awesome!

2 comments: