Style Love: Jessica Jung Airport Style + Korean Girls Diets

One time, when I was shopping in a online local store, I found very cute outfits and asked my mom about it. My mom said this to me, "You know what, you have a good sense of fashion style, but why you always go out with that t-shirts and jeans and flat shoes? Try dress up! You're 23 not 13!". Yes ladies, I am the one who admires fashion magazines and articles, looking for latest fashion updates, knowing this pieces would look good with the other one, but at the end, myself always go for comfy t-shirts and jeans and flat shoes, just what my mom said, hahaha.

So, started this year, my mom actually encourages me to shop more for "grown-up look alike" outfits. I actually purchased some dresses, blouses, and sometimes still shop more tees. And as for references, I always pick Jessica Jung's airport looks. Did you guys remember this post? Jessica is my favorite for her airport looks. She always looks effortlessly gorgeous! She never fails with shirts tuck into her jeans and boom, it looks great!

1. Jessica's outfits colors palette: black, white, grey, blue, sometimes bright colors like pink or neon colors.
2. Jessica's favorite wardrobe: shirts, skinny jeans, blazers, flat shoes or sneakers, big bag or clutch.
3. Jessica's signature style: sunglasses! No wonder her loves for sunglasses brings her to have own sunglasses line called, Blanc & Eclare. Have you ladies heard about it?   

I found that every k-pop girls looks so flawless even in their everyday style or no make up days. The main reason why they always looking good, of course that rocking body and long legs (no wonder, they dance all the times, with heels!) and every fashion pieces on them. But really, what makes they look good, is the secret behind their healthy skin. Korean girls really like eating fruits. When I watch korean variety show, I found that every girls-group always pick fruits whenever they were served any kind of foods. For SNSD girls, they basically eat everything. I once heared about their eating habits rumour which for me is real crazy. What kind of human takes only 1,500 kcal for a day? I just found this article about their eating habits, it's very interesting. If you wonder around about their famous mannequin-body, or you maybe consider to take audition as a member of korean girl-group (who knows?), click this link to find more!

Anyway, I once picked this style and trying on myself when I bought this red sweater. Close enough? :P

Comments

  1. You're so cute! I like your red sweater <3
    Mind following each other? Let me know! :)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated and I'll reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Secrets from Ex-Starbucks Barista You Might Want To Know