Brought Back From The Old Hometown
I was back to Jakarta weeks ago and I haven't shared any pictures from the town yet. Despite some wedding stuffs to deal with, I had so much great times with some dear friends too. I couldn't be more blessed knowing that God has sent these people for me.
I would like to snap more pictures for posting in this blog, but the other side, I didn't want to be overly busy taking pictures with camera, because I just wanted to enjoy every minutes and "be there". So, I just snapped everything quickly without any attemps to take better shoots.
I leave a description for each pictures below. Some faces who made appearance here, maybe they belong to some people that you guys already familiar with ((:
(1) You probably know her already, yes... meet my childhood bestfriend, aka the future maid of honor, Kina! It was almost impossible to arrange our meet-up schedule, every time I was in town. This time, we finally got each other! We grabbed Japanese lunch together with Andreas, and after that we went for the bridesmaid-dress fitting. Such a lovely day!
(2) Me and Andreas was having Korean BBQ for lunch on second day in Jakarta. It's located in Kelapa Gading, the place called Bornga. Nice, but too pricey.
(3) Meet my super adorable nephew, Daniel! Last time I visited him, he couldn't even walk by himself. Now he's one year old already, he grows up too fast! Anyway, he knows how to flip my camera into selfie mode, so this is the result.
(4) Well spent afternoon at Ah Poong. I ate so much things there. From Nasi Gudeg Jogja to Pempek Palembang. And this Kopi Susu (coffee with milk) is quite nice too.
(5) Bogor surprised me with lots of new coffeeshops and nice restaurants. This time Andreas took me to Monarchy. We were spending time here to work on some wedding stuffs (again).
(6) Dinner at Melrimba Garden, Puncak. Both of us forgot to bring a jacket, so as you can guess... we were freezing all night. But thank goodness for hot zuppa soup, sop buntut, teh tawar hangat.
(7) Of course you know her, right? My twin-sister-from-different-mother slash my blogger fella slash my future bridesmaid, Sastika! I slept in her dorm (yes, dorm. Feels like college years already, eh? :P) for one night. And in case you're wondering, yes... she was wearing her bridesmaid dress. Pretty, is she?
(8) The twins-angel and their bodyguard ((:
(9) Another quick meet-up with this lady. I just picked my pre-wedding albums up from bridal, and Jessica came to meet us before she heading back to church and I should catch my flight too that day. Too bad we didn't have much times to catch up. Soon ya!
(10) Before leaving to the airport, we decided to have Korean (again) for early dinner. Jessica told us about this restaurant and guess what, I LOVED IT! Everything we ordered are perfect. Plus, we can re-fill the side dishes without any charges! How cool is that! Free stuffs always make me happy ((: Oh anyway, the place called Mapogalmaegi, and it's located at Pantai Indah Kapuk.