Beauty Love: Tips On Getting Ultimate Summer Glow

Summer is winding down, but I'm sure some of us are still looking forward for those days where we can spend time at the beach or just having a good time at outdoors. Today I would like to share my most easy and simple tips for getting a summer glow, and of course we stay on low budget. Here they are:

Super Foods

 Grapes 
If people have an apple for their on-the-go fruit, I have grapes. I don't really like the other berries like strawberry or blueberry, but I love grapes. If you want to eat it in different way, you can mix grapes with plain yogurt. The grapes give some flavors when you eat them together. It's my perfect healthy snacks, it's light, healthy, less calories, you have no worries!

Lemons
Who doesn't love lemons? It doesn't only give a crisp taste for some dishes (especially Chinese dishes, you know, sweet and sour lemon pork? *drooling*), lemons are rich source of vitamin C, which is in my case, my body needs more for it. Most of the time, I just cut it into slices and put them in a glass of cold water. Or in other days, I will make Alodita's magic honey-lemon shot. The recipe only needs one tablespoon of raw/natural honey and half squeeze of a lemon. This really works like magic and a fun way for detox your body. Plus, lemon helps your skin glow.

Eggs
Egg is my favorite! It's like you could make anything from an egg. I usually make egg dishes for my power breakfast, my favorite are scramble eggs and sunny side-up. Though egg contains lots of protein, but people on a low-cholesterol diet may need to reduce egg consumption, because more than half calories found in eggs come from the fat in the yolk (source: wikipedia.com). 

Besides of these my favorite super foods, sometimes I also cook my own healthy meals. Speaking of cooking, have you checked ALOHA healthy recipes? Seriously, if you're a healthy junkie and love cooking, you gotta love their healthy recipes. They even have healthy dessert recipes too! One of my favorite recipes from their site is Baked Egg Avocado. Hey, it's eggs again! :P


Skin Care 
Moving on to skin care. Honestly, I'm not that typical girl who likes to spend time for taking care of her skin. Probably since I'm blessed enough not having a serious problem with my skin. The only thing I always do for my skin, is to moisturize, a lot. Since I have dry skin, my favorite moisturizer is from Vaseline. I use the one with pure oat extract, which keeps your skin amazing. And for those who live in tropical country like me, sun screen is a must when you go outside. Sunburn hurts, ouch.

So that's all of my favorite tips on getting ultimate summer glow. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I would like to read your favorite tips on summer too! If you don't mind, you can share with me in the comment box below. Have a great Monday. Stay awesome!

Comments

  1. thanks for sharing! :D
    gonna try the shots myself!

    wan
    www.wanyyg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! You're welcome! :D

      You definitely shud try the shots. The one who makes this recipe is genius. Hope you like it too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I found this useful, hehehe. :)
    My favorite is lemon. I usually drink lemon-infused water daily every morning. A great start for the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Claudia!

      I love drinking lemon water too, maybe because that's a simplest way to "drink healthy" for everyone, hihi.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated, and I reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Secrets from Ex-Starbucks Barista You Might Want To Know

Hidup Sederhana = Hidup Cukup

7 Things I've Learned as a New Mom (and the list goes on)