First Toast!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Post

Hi, people! :D

Finally I did my first post in my NEW blog. Yeah a new one, as you know (well maybe some of you), I have my previous blog on blogspot too. I decided to make a new one, don't ask me why :p 
But I promise this blog will give you a different vibe than previous ^^
I've posted many things in my old one, now that blog is closed permanently for public.

I am waiting for have my new phone (I wish Blackberry :p). Why? Cause I think BB has an application for blogging, it will make me easier to blog. Since I'm in China (now I'm on my holiday in Indonesia ;D) and blogspot is banned, BB will be my saviour to blog. LOL xP

So here I am.
Toast for my first post!
:D

6 comments:

  1. hi :D thanks for visiting mine too :D
    good u started another fresh blog :D

    let's ex link, what do u think? :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I just dropped comment in yours mention that I linked you back ;D
    so glad to know you anyway ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Jane for the comment :D
    congrats on ur first post !
    be sure to blog more yah !

    do u live in jakarta dear ?
    add me on facebook dong

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will!
    thanks for drop me a comment too yea :D

    Yup, but I stay in China for study(:
    Sure! Added you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello hello testing hello weggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. bb don't have any application for blogger unfortunately.. :( there's a blog app and its for wordpress..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated and I'll reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (: