Merry Christmas

Saturday, December 25, 2010

ImageHost.org
taken and edited by: Lady, super thanks to her and her cool baby Nikon D90 :D
So, I'm gonna have Christmas activity today with my all awesome church-friends. We usually do our Saturday Youth Service at church, but special today we are movinggggg to a place calls "Bai Yun Mountain 白云山", which is people in Guangzhou always say that this is the very-must-visit-place in Guangzhou. Anyway, we'll have an outing there! :D
What are you going to do on Christmas Day? Share it to me!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
GOD BLESS YOU (:

3 comments:

  1. Just stumbled on your blog! Ah this post is so cute - you have SERIOUS editing skillzzzz. Love it!

    And sounds like you had a super MERRY (ha? get it?) christmas! Spent mine with the famjammm.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sounds like such a fun thing to do on christmas! i hope you had an amazing time. i just spent time with my family and then saw a movie with one of my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lexy hey, Lexy! so glad you are here :D
    anyway, the christmas picture wasnt edited by me, it's one of my friends edited! I don't have that editing skills yet *i wish, haha!

    yesss, I was! I wish you had too with your, fam? thats great!
    I'll walk around in your blog soon!
    Have a nice day, Lexy!

    @jen I hope you had too, Jen! it's snowing there,isnt it? glad to hear you spent your xmas time with your fam and friends (:
    have a nice day, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated and I'll reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (: