30 Days Challenges (officially announced!)

Friday, July 15, 2011

Finally I got the idea for 30 days challenges. I told my boyfriend about this project and asked him to help me. He said it should be a challenge that I love or I like to do, well I said I love food (lol!) No, no I won’t do a challenge like Julie Powell did, she loves food and cook, I love food and eat! Hahaha. So, I will tell you about special delicious food, my favorite various snacks in Guangzhou, place where I live now, I will write everyday about it for 30 days, which is for a month during my summer holiday. I make the list for this challenges, this is a sneak-peak for the food. Drooling drooling!
Photobucket

Photobucket
credit: baidu.com

Oh almost forgot about the day, I will start this project next week on Wednesday.
Anyway, remember that I had said about I got a job from my aunt in her trading company couple months ago? Well, I don’t work there. My aunt wants me focusing for college, beside, she said they need a full-time worker, and I am a full-time college students too, so yeah, I don’t take that job. But I’m still trying to get a job here, thank God two days ago I got an order job from my friend. It’s a job to help him looking for some stuffs here and then I will deliver the stuffs, he is running a business in Jakarta. And I have to prepare my 6th grade Royal piano examination this August third, wish me luck! Have a great holiday, people!

3 comments:

  1. awesome idea! will be looking forward to see the other 29 days! happy eating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool ! looking forward to your challenge updates !
    and yes, i ripped the pages out for my archive folder :)


    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated and I'll reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (: