Counting Your Happiness

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Credit: Pinterest

Do you usually count your happiness in a day? What’s happiness to you? Happiness is always around you, it is just you want it or not. Happiness comes every time in anywhere. I read a post from Alodita about “counting your happiness”, and last night unfortunately I found Tara's post about same thing too. She followed by Alodita’s post and made her own happiness list.

There’s a lot of happiness I got recently, well… every day! Let’s see what I got here:
  1. Started from Tuesday, I’m officially becoming a piano instructor. Okay, or just call it simple… piano teacher. 
  2. And the next two days, I got a very nice compliment from my friend about something that I’ve done.
  3. Yesterday when I was in class, my Mom sent me pictures of my dog at home and I couldn’t stop to laugh! She’s very adorable dog! Now I miss her.
  4. My boyfriend and his brother came back to Guangzhou two days ago from a business trip. Although their flight was delayed because the bad weather, but thanks God they arrived safely.
  5. I cooked today for lunch, tasted good but… I AM SO FULL NOW! *pokesbelly*
  6. I learned to play a new song from Israel Houghton, “Jesus at The Center” with my friend, I used to learn this song before, but now I can sing and play thing song. I’m so happy! <3
  7. This is a guilty pleasure. But I didn’t know why I spent my money for a portion of chicken wings plus chicken nuggets from McDonalds few days ago and ate them alone in my room. I feel bad. Really. But, it’s weird now I’m writing it in my happiness list.
  8. Fransiska (the one I mentioned before on previous post) is on her birthday today! Me and some friends are going to give her a birthday present tonight. I hope she will like it!
  9. My brother finally got his very first job too in Bali! As a piano instructor too, how cool is that! Yeah! *high five*
  10. Finishing this list and I’m so very very happy. 

9 comments:

  1. This is interesting. Counting happiness. Always be grateful for everything and think in a positive way :)
    Happy sunday Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO lucky of you ! Being grateful is important ;)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a feel good post! :) great read on a Monday!

    www.joeiandme.com
    Please LIKE my Facebook page if you haven't liked it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice list, some ordinary things makes us happy, for me it makes me happy everytime im inside the mall, hehe!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are many things to be happy for :) Thanks to Jesus! :D

    following you now dear :)

    http://glitterdessert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes the things we didn't expect could make us happy! nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always good to take note of things that make us happy. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated and I'll reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (: