The Next Chapter

Monday, June 17, 2013


 photo large_zps5ef2dcd6.jpg


The thing comes up in my mind whenever I wake up is: what life is going to take me after this? 

The answer I give myself will be (and always), excited and feel so anxious in the same time. I know 
I know, you guys are gonna be “don’t you be so worry about future”. The fact is, I’m still a normal human being, who is wondering about her next chapter of life, about her dreams, about anything.

I didn't plan to write like this before, but suddenly God asked me this:

"You write a lot, you know about bunch of good writers out there. But, Jane.. do you even know who is the best writer in this world? I mean, the Greatest one?"

Yes, probably you guess it right too. It’s God. Your God. My God. He is The One who makes plan of your life’s path, He is The One who creates your future, He is The One who writes your beginning till the end. And you know what, writers always like to make a happy ending story- although many of them like to make sad ending story, but.. hey, everything happens for a reason right? We just don’t get it why the writers did that in their story. It’s the same thing with our story who authored by God- the Creator of this earth. Sometimes bad things happen in our life’s journey. We curse, we disappointed, we lose faith. We don’t get it why God let these all happened. But one day, we’re going to find out and realize one thing, God knows the best. God never have an idea to write a plan to hurt us, He writes one that give us hope and a good future instead. 

So, common, Jane. You don’t have to be afraid or worry about anything in the next chapter of your life. You know what God has planned for you and all you need is just keep in faith. Believe Him. 
By the end of the day, you are gonna laugh of your life. You raise up your hands, you praise and worship Him, forever.



original picture by: Pamella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated and I'll reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (: