Morning Routine | How I Usually Start My Day

 credit: google.com


Routine sounds kinda boring, because routine belongs to 'normal' people. To be honest, I am a morning person. Now, why morning routine sounds like kinda important?

We should know that routine trains us to be more discipline and built our personality- like what Jeff Goins said, "because routines are all about you and your personality". So let's say, we can see people personality by look how they begin their morning day.

Another thing, morning day also helps us to be more focus of our task and get along through the day, and also helps you to have a good mood to start the day. 

Morning routine is not an obligation, it's only something you may try to begin. If you know something brings you a positive thing, it's okay to try, right? Like my Mom, I never saw her eats oatmeal in the morning before, but now since she said it's good to her body, she just gives it a try.

Everyone's morning routine is different. You can make it by your own, don't copy people's. Because everyone's habits are different too. So let this twenty-something little woman share how her morning routine looks like:

1. Wake up. Usually around 7 to 8. Whenever I heard the rooster crows :P

2. Drink lot of mineral water. This is important to me and every member of my family do this, we have our glasses or tumbler in our room.

3. Take a shower. I shower like a cowboy in the morning.

4. Daily Bread. Or it said morning meditation. I follow my role model,
"Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where He prayed." -Mark 1:35
This is the most important thing I do in the morning, and this is also a reason why we should have our meditation in the morning. You know why now, right? (: 
5. Write journal. Sometimes you never know if you get a nice dream to tell you some nice ideas. Before I just let them go away, I write in my journal.
6. Make breakfast. Usually I make by myself, but sometimes Mom helps us too. I am having breakfast like a queen. I never felt guilty whenever I eat breakfast. I always try avoid eat carbo (rice, noodles) in the morning. My breakfast favorite menus: toasts, eggs (sunny side up, omelet, anything eggs!), cereals and milk, toasts and nuttela. And oh, breakfast is another important task on my morning!
7. Check in Social Media. This one usually during breakfast. I check Instagram and Twitter, most all the time. And Pinterest, gotta check my moodboard.
8. Clean the house. We don't have housemaid, only me and Mom have this duty. Mom handles first floor and second floor belongs to me.
9. Make coffee, then work. I don't make coffee at breakfast, I always make coffee when I start to work, so like Mom. Oh, I work at home anyway. 

I do my writing activity always at the night, but sometimes in the middle of work hour too (ex: blogging :P).  

No one's morning routines are perfect. I have do better too day by day. If you fail your routine, don't give yourself pressure because it makes even worst. If I woke up late, I fix my sleep at night. I skip my morning workouts, but I keep doing it regularly not in the morning. By doing it every day, you will find yourself being well-organized person and have a good personality. And, morning routine helps you have a better day today, tomorrow and so on.

You may check out this awesome website: www.mymorningroutine.com, contains of different people share their different morning routine. So inspirational!

Mind to share how yours? Just leave it out in the comment box below and let me know.
Good luck for you and stay awesome! 

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Secrets from Ex-Starbucks Barista You Might Want To Know