Eat in Bali: Sundate Today at Bebek Bengil Ubud

Sunday, September 28, 2014

I am always feeling excited about weekend. I will take a break from the routine and usually I will take my family out on Sunday after church. But for today, my mom has planned to have lunch at Bebek Bengil Ubud. You might often hear about this place because Bebek Bengil is one of must go place when you are in Bali. Bebek Bengil serves you an original taste of Balinese crispy duck, if you are not a really fan of duck, they have chicken meal on the menu. But since the duck is the main course here, so let's give it a try. Oh anyway, this was my second visit already.

 Various of condiment plates that come along with the crispy duck. 

 Say hello to the famous crispy duck! 

 After lunch, a cup of nice Bali Coffee is a genius choice.

And some ice creams won't hurt you. (I didn't eat this, it was my little brother's sweettooth order)

I recommend you to have seat at the second floor, you will enjoy your crispy duck with the beautiful scenery (that's what I love about Ubud, the atmosphere always a breathtaking). But make sure you have to book first so you will have the best seat. Okay, I am getting hungry after I saw the duck pictures all over again haha. Time for dinner! And this time, we're gonna enjoy mom's cooking. Have a good day and stay awesome people! 
 

Bebek Bengil Ubud (Dirty Duck Diner) 
Jl. Hanoman, Padang Tegal, Ubud
(0361) 977675

No comments:

Post a Comment