5 Pictures of Tuesday 07

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

 (1) It was my first time hit the gym in the early morning. I finally took a big decision to take a membership for gym class two months ago if you guys wondering. I was sweating much and feeling so gooood on the entire day. That's the best way to begin my day!

(2) After gym, I deserve a cup of nice morning coffee. Excelso the only coffeeshop they have in the plaza building so I don't have other choice. I was about to order iced latte but the breakfast menu that I was going to order comes with free coffee, so... yayy for that! This is my first robusta house blend coffee from Excelso. I was thinking to drink it black. However, a little bit sugar won't hurt.

(3) And here you go the breakfast! Sorry for not-so-appetite picture, trust me they taste nice. The baked tomato almost melted in my mouth! 

(4) This picture was taken few weeks ago, also in Tuesday. This is me while working in Jesrisoles (remember the culinary business that we run last year?). I take the responsible for social media promotions, so I take lots of pictures for daily updates. Please have a look of our risoles house business on Instagram, @jesrisolesbali. Come visit us when you are around!

(5) It has been a long time, say hello to our dear furry friend! She is almost 11 years old (it's 77 in human years!), she loves to play hide and seek with you, she loves cereal for breakfast, and we love her very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment