Striped Sunday

Wednesday, March 30, 2016


Around three weeks ago, I spent a fine Sunday with my ladies (one of them came with a plus one!). We had Korean lunch kind a day at Dubujib PIK, chits and chats, good laughs, and left some space in our belly for desserts. There was a little accident happened with one of our lady, but... as a (real) good friend, we couldn't stop laughing on her (sorry!). Ya, sudalah. That's why we are friends to each other, right? ((: 

And oh, we "accidentally" wearing stripes!


Before we went separately, we were having too much fun took bunch of pictures outdoor. Yes, these just a few of them. 
 

We are definitely looking forward to next meet-up. I miss them every single time. Let's arrange for another one, ladies. 

I wish everyone of you have a great week ahead. Stay awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Wihh akhirnya ngepost yang ini, mana VLOG-nyaaa hahaha. Seeing this makes me miss you guys even more, can't wait for the next meet up. Take care you, pretty Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess I love ALL your outfits haha! Also that fried chicken looks amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting here. All comments are moderated and I'll reply to your comments daily, so please check back. Nice to chat with you (: